Book Reading for Beginner

Hello, currently I will complete Level 4 in a no time, is there any learning material such as reading book that can be easily grasped to read for Beginner level ?

1 Like

Welcome! Have a gander at this conveniently put together post for this very purpose!

2 Likes

thank you for sharing ! I will go to the resource

What’s your japanese level outside of WaniKani? Specifically regarding grammar and vocab.

I’ve ever tried JLPT N5 test, I can easily asnwer it . When I try on N4, I have hard time sometime

Ah, I’d say that’s about my reading level as well. Maybe take a look at the current absolute beginner’s book club? Graded readers are also super motivational because it’s nice to be able to read blocks of text that you can understand without having to look things up too much.

1 Like

Here’s the link the list of book clubs: Master List of Book Clubs

You’re at a level that you could try the current or next books (absolute beginner or beginner level). You’ll almost certainly be ready by the next books if you stick with WaniKani consistently, but it’s probably doable now for the absolute beginner one.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.