Hello everyone! My first post on Wanikani…
I just reached level 11 and I am looking to start doing Shadowing with transcripts and/or written dialouges to get used to talking and getting in the correct pronounciation. I want to start with this now so that I can work on my accent and try to sound more native from the start. The issue is, it’s really difficult to find reliable and close to free sources/materials for this.
I’ve looked around for a few hours but cant seem to find what I am looking for. Does any of you have any tips, tricks or perhaps own experiences in Shadowing Japanese to help me (and perhaps others reading this) to get started? I am looking to do this for at least a few months up to half a year. I am about at a N4 level in reading at the moment.
What I have found so far is a podcast I’m following, The Hapa Eikaiwa Podcast (HAPA英会話Podcast) which has a lot of material and transcripts for almost all the 400+ podcast episodes if you pay the monthly subscription. I find it really interesting to listen to it and would like to give it a try, but I wonder if anyone have tried out his material so far. Is it well put out? Is it worth giving it a shot?
If you don’t have any experience with Japanese shadowing but perhaps shadowing other languages, please feel free to share them as well. All help is appreciated ![]()
See you around!
(Not)Oskis