(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

Fixed and fixed.

@me if you have any issues. It only takes me like 5 minutes to fix but I don’t have a list of affected users.

If people give me specific titles. I assume you’re talking about toki wo kakeru shoujo or something?

2 Likes

Sorted, thank you!

Does it not affect everybody?

1 Like

Most people were saved by the rollback. It affected people when they logged in, so if you logged in before the rollback (2 AM) then I gotta fix it myself.

1 Like

Ah, I see :+1:

working again for me too, thanks! :smile:

@Raionus Something is still screwy for me. Last night I did some reviews and lessons that I had already done before the reboot again, after the reboot and figured things would be fine after that, but now those same reviews and lessons are undone again this morning. As much as I like groundhog day…I don’t like groundhog day. :sweat_smile::turtle::cup_with_straw:

1 Like

I had to do two rollbacks yesterday because the first messed up. There’s not anymore coming.

2 Likes

Ok…I am a little sad about that since it was 173 reviews and 33 lessons, but しょうかたがあるまない as they say…:upside_down_face::wink::laughing::turtle: Thanks for keeping floflo awesome.

1 Like

あるまい I would say (one な too many :thinking:)

Well, it rolled back a new leech which I answered correctly this time so… I’ll take it :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh sorry to hear that :broken_heart: hopefully it’s not too much.

1 Like

Shoot, I thought I learned that one on floflo…:upside_down_face::wink:

1 Like

Haha no it will be fine. Floflo has been really awesome. So long and thanks for all the fish. :turtle: 2000 points to Slytherin…

2 Likes

Somehow my brain autocorrected the first part, and didn’t notice what you were going for :rofl:

1 Like

Oooh yes thank you! This was one on my list to read once I start doing novels :smiley:

1 Like

Worked for me, thank you!

2 Likes

Reporting this mostly because I found it hilarious.

FloFlo: sees French, panics, reverts to Japanese

9 Likes

Ah, yes, I saw it as well :rofl:

1 Like

During review my streak counter always stay at zero. Is it a know bug ?

Also, is there a way to see the individual SRS level of an item now ? I remember it was possible at some point. I have seen some items a suspicious amount of times recently and would like to check if they are progressing correctly.

Seems to be a firefox bug. I’ll look into it. Fixed.

Probably. We had two rollbacks on Sunday so if you did reviews in between the two of them then you probably saw the same items twice.

I’ll see if there’s room somewhere in the lessons page

1 Like

@Raionus, wait…floflo has a bankai??? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::turtle::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: