Aria the Masterpiece Home Thread (Beginner Book Club / Aria Book Club)

Let’s have the funny quips. I need some funny quips.

4 Likes

Wh… where’s the thread for this week’s chapter? :cry:

5 Likes

This week’s chapter is the fond memories in our hearts.

6 Likes

Or in my case, actually reading the final chapter this week

6 Likes

This week’s chapter is the friends we made along the way.

7 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, so forgive me if not. Whenever I click to link for volume 1’s vocab on google docs, I get an error message saying “a server errror occurred. Please press ‘reload’ in your browser.” Reloading just has me running into the same error again. It seems it’s only volume 1 this happens on. Can anyone help out?

Hmm, I seem to be able to access it just fine :thinking:

Which web browsers have you tried loading the vocabulary sheet in? Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache? If you’re on a desktop computer or laptop, try holding the Shift key and clicking on the browser’s reload/refresh button when trying to view the vocabulary sheet.

Thank you very much, after clearing the cache (I should have guessed), that fixed the problem perfectly. Cheers :relieved:

1 Like

I hope you will post questions or comments as you read your way through. I for one will be very happy to have another reason to revisit the early chapters.

feels all nostalgic just thinking about it :blush:

6 Likes

yessss! I so will do that, thank you :smiley: I had a glance at the first few pages and it seems I’m in for a challenge; hoping to reach a point where I can reflect back upon this with the same nostalgia you do :blush:

5 Likes

The first chapter or two is always the hardest! 頑張って!

4 Likes

I’m finally starting this soon! Got my book. I was going to attempt it last summer and then life happened … hard. It didn’t help that I’d also tried to SRS the entire vocab sheet like an idiot.

This time around I’m SRSing only words that yomichan tells me are common in some way, so I’m getting much better vocab coverage for the same effort.

I’m highlighting the not common words in my copy of the sheet so I can check them out quickly and move on.

5 Likes

I kinda wanna try reading the Monthly Undine magazines. The local Kinokuniya has them on the website, but lists them as “sold out”, but I bet if I ordered them they could procure them. Somehow.

1 Like

…what are those?

1 Like

Or in the original Klingon:

4 Likes

A toy house parts? Who wouldn’t want that?!

5 Likes

I just realized, I own Aria in Japanese, but not Aqua! I’ve read Aqua in English, so I could skip it for now, jumping right into Aria later this month, with plans to buy Aqua once I have the budget for it. Why oh why isn’t this series available digital yet?

montlyaria-01

I know I want it! (I don’t have any Aria display figures, after all.)

7 Likes

Ooo, that’s soo cute!

1 Like

okay well that is legitimately adorable

3 Likes