This is my first post (outside of my introduction) on this message board so I would first like to say I apologise if I have asked a question already asked before (I have had a quick search and couldn’t find anything exactly like this) or if I have posted this in the wrong section.
I am currently at level 04 on WaniKani and using the below tools to learn daily:
- WaniKani (Obviously) for Kanji and vocab
- KameSame for reverse learning and backing up knowledge from WaniKani
- BunPro I have just started to try and pick up the grammar
- Pimsleur Audiobook Course to practice speaking on my car journey to and from work daily
- Benkyo the iPhone app with all JLPT 5 kanji, vocab, Hiragana and Katakana to ensure I am learning and remembering them all as an flash card style learning method
- Japanese Immersion basically listening to about 30mins to 1 hour of native Japanese speaking while I am working (Podcast, radio, audiobook)
Is there something that is too high for my level or anything I should drop for overkill such as for example stopping immersion listening and benkyo to spend more time on other things?
I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and experiences at my around my WaniKani level of experience, thanks in advance!