v.1.4 (July 21, 2015)
- Added nanori option to kanji API calls
- Added srs_numeric to radicals, kanji, and vocabulary API calls
- Added vacation_date to User Information
- When user is in vacation mode, Study Queue will output 0s and NULLs. Availability dates for items will output NULL as well.
- The Radicals, Kanji, and Vocabulary list “stats” key has been renamed to “user_specific” to better describe the new information introduced in this group.
- Added meaning_note, reading_note, and user_synonyms to the Radicals, Kanji, and Vocabulary list “user_specific” group. Radicals do not have a reading_note. The user_synonyms will output as an array if synonyms are present, otherwise it’ll display NULL
- Added JSONP support
- Made API Public