4. Bunpro
  5. ForjoyTV
  6. Manabi reader
  7. Hellotalk

then

1. ( when finished human japanese I ) Lingodeer
  2. some Youtube channel when reach N3

is this bundle good?
I see the list of resources but don’t know how to curate them !

I know I’m only beginner like you, so take with a grain of salt, but alongside wanikani I’m doing Cure Dolly and TaeKim for grammar (just reading and a few exercises, no memorisation). I’m planning on Satori reader for once I’m level 10, but until then, just Wanikani, and when I feel like doing Japanese but don’t have reviews I use the two grammar resources.

about you:
CureDolly is youtube after I reached N3
I did genki, so not need Teakim
I use manabi reader, it’s free ( and better?) than satori reader

1 Like

Thanks jays, I will look at Manabi reader :blush:

2 Likes

I LOVE RocketLanguages.com (Japanese). It’s a paid site but you can get lifetime for a decent price. They normally have a sale before Christmas. Rocket has grammar, conversations, writing, culture, listening, some reading, and lots of fun reinforcement activities. Everything you need except a huge kanji section. (That’s why you have WK!)

1 Like

Manabi Reader creator here - thanks for the shout! As an indie dev I rely on word of mouth like this. Please let me know if I can help somehow. I’m actively working on improving the app (working on Anki integration right now) so any feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.