9-nine-ここのつここのかここのいろ 9️⃣ Week 4 (Visual Novel Book Club)

I shouldn’t have attempted reading the weekly assignment being drowsy today but new week coming tomorrow ;-; . I think I got most of it though, we’re good. I hope blurry details don’t come bite me in the future.

Spoilers

Pretty chill week. I already mentioned being drowsy but some sentences just didn’t seem to register in my brain :joy: . I don’t really have much to mention, it’s nice that we’re getting a bit more links to what is going on, with the white snake legend and whatnot, I wonder if it’s still around? It was a pretty short week but full of nice detailed info.

Agastya, apparently. Here’s the English version because I’m way too sleepy to even attempt reading that monster of a text in Japanese, probably even awake tbh :joy: . It’s probably another one of those cultural references that will go over my head.

I suppose they really got closer that week (in-game week, the time jump we didn’t see), but you’re right, they mentioned it as if it had been going for the whole week. Looks like a mix of having a strong sense of duty, the fact that they had a massive what-the-heck event and that they’re both users in a suddenly upside down world.

The delivery of this scene was so funny to me :joy: . I really enjoy the stupidity of the interactions with Sora.

But then we wouldn’t have a cool story with quirky characters! :stuck_out_tongue: I suppose they want to keep it between the users and now the organisation who is directly concerned with it, of which we know nothing about yet, hmm. But the police already does know about the incidents, so they could still help regardless. Good point.

4 Likes