1 year review streak celebration

:rotating_light: Today I have hit 365 days of continuous Wanikani ! :rotating_light: :nerd_face:

Progress report - level 53 has slowed me down somewhat - I’ve had a lot of burn reviews coming back and clogging up my pipes :rofl: and i’m reluctant to let my apprentice level items go too far above 100 (no rush at this stage I guess). I am still hopeful of getting to level 60 by end of August though.

On another note - I learnt the vocab 鰐蟹 :exploding_head: - I can’t help but feel this should be made the last vocab you ever learn on wanikani though ! :thinking:

Thanks for reading !

D

25 Likes

That’s sounds like a madeup word to me.

Congrats, you’re almost there!

4 Likes

WK used to only have 50 levels. ^^

And the loudest recording of Koichi for the audio of that vocab word. :hear_no_evil:

Congrats on the streak!

7 Likes

I honestly don’t know why they got rid of that

2 Likes

I indeed liked the touch that it was his voice! I All they had to do was tweak the level a bit.

I think, back in the day of only 50 levels, it would have also been a cool moment of completion.

4 Likes

I made it to 332, then went camping :unamused:

3 Likes

Ohhhh yeah ! forgot about that :slight_smile: so used to be on lvl 50 - but it is on lvl 52 now ? :thinking:

Thanks !

:flushed: ahh welll - I hope the weather was good !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, good question! Either it was moved since I got to 60, or I didn’t even realise how it didn’t make sense amidst the fast levels.