科(か)COURSE alternate mnemonic

You’re taking a COURSE on making eco-fuel from GRAIN. It’s quite the SCIENCE. You’re learning how to turn GRAIN into liquid, so you can LADLE it into your CAR, and stop using fossil fuels. You’re a newbie, so your fuel is a bit unstable, which is why you have to use a LADLE instead of a gas pump.

See yourself LADLing that GRAIN into your KAr. Now your exhaust smells like popcorn! Aren’t you glad you took this COURSE at the SCIENCE DEPARTMENT.

1 Like

To anyone who watches/reads Dr. Stone, I’ve related the grain/ladle with Senku’s ramen ==> science 科. Might help someone.

I’m guessing these help you. It might be a good idea to put them all in one thread, though.

1 Like

lol - yeah, they help me :slight_smile: Is it annoying or bad etiquette that I post them in separate threads?

I’m surprised there isn’t a category for alternate mnemonics. Maybe I’m the only person who needs them?

1 Like

Cool - Thanks! I just consolidated into a single post myself, but I’ll check yours out. Might be better than my approach.

Yours looks better than mine in terms of organization. The key difference is that no one can add to yours. Maybe you want it that way for posterity.
I have no plans to maintain the wiki I made so you might just stick to yours.

1 Like

added this one to my growing list of mnemonics over here…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.