獣の奏者 (Kemono no Souja) Home Thread

That is true. But we do all seemed to have agreed though which is interesting.

For me sometime I felt like Re Zero was easier depending of which part of which books I was reading. I guess I got more used to Re Zero since I was reading more of it.

same. They was 3 or 4 chapter that was harder but in general it was fairly simple.

1 Like

Time for book two!

I tried to post book two’s cover in the OP next to book one’s cover, but in the actual post it forces them onto separate lines. Looks so much cooler side by side since it’s really one picture.

15 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t even realize that the books combine to spell out the title a third time! That’s really cool.

13 Likes

I did not realised it before you said it. I really like what he/she went for. These cover are just gorgeous. on the left the 闘蛇 and the right the 王獣
Must be one of the best cover I saw.

4 Likes

Oooh, it’s so beautiful! What about combining them into one picture and posting that in the OP?

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I received my copy! I can catch up!
but not today because I’m reading something else.

11 Likes

これこれ怠惰ですね。
I see heretics who does not religiously follow their reading schedule. Iiiiiiiit’s PUNISHMENT TIME !!!

ok I stop sorry :pensive:

5 Likes

If you catch up in a day I quit.

4 Likes

Ehhh… I’ve got bad news. A day for this is a bit too much time for @Naphthalene

8 Likes

I have both books in case I felt like catching up later… Maybe I will attempt this

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve just chosen the neutral answer :joy: well, I liked it, but I don’t know if I would read it in my language :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so maybe I’m neutral to it…but it was a good choice I like fantasy…
I fell behind the schedule due to my summer hectic schedule but I’m trying to catch up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It’s only two chapters to catch up, since people officially have until Friday for the third chapter. And it’s only 31 pages between the first two chapters, so I think most of us could do that in a day or two if we really wanted to (even if it’s easier for some).

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:
I tend to read between 50 and 100 pages a day, depending on how busy I am. So if it’s less than 50, I’d definitely catch up in a day.
That’s no reason for quitting though. If anything, I feel like it’s motivation to keep going! (Maybe, I don’t know; I’ve been learning/using Japanese for 12 years now and that’s not an impressive result for the amount of time I have spent).

7 Likes

Punishment: have some mate魔手 in your maccha latte.

Inspired by real events.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes