やったケーキを食べたい🍰🎂

すみません、レベル60を勝ち得ないけど、レベル42も重要な目標。ワニカニで初めて感じをこんなに早く学べるとは思わなかった。今週日本に行くので新しレッスンが終わったが、レビューをし続ける。ワニカニは読み方の良い根拠だけど、私の会話形日本語を改善しようとする。

今空港で飛行機の出発を待ち望んでいます。日本に行きますので、新しい漢字のレッスンをいられない。

Yes it’s time to pause new lessons and at the perfect place, level 42. I’m off to japan and I’m not sure I can do japanese school, working remotely, enjoying japan and new kanji lessons and, besides, I am in the realm of diminishing returns. I’m so please to get to this place because, with the approx 1400 kanji I know, to a certain extent, my reading in Japanese is stronger than I could have imagined it would be. I’ll keep doing burning durtles, but restarting the trek to 60 can wait till l get back to Australia.

11 Likes

Also sad to see the diminishing importance of 42, @koichi must be letting the youngsters get to him. I just reread h2g2, well the 4 books in audiobook form read by Steven Moore*, and it’s still as fresh and funny as when I was introduced to them as a kid.

*the audio books are cannon in this form

There’s a description of the way to Fenchurch’s flat in So Long and Thanks for all the fish that is so accuracy’s in my minds eye, it can help but bring back memories of my child hood in that part of the world.

Anyway, bring back 42+ reviews.

1 Like

pssst 誤字だね。

2 Likes

Surely you mean to say 缶時.

6 Likes

Nanana, 官寺.

2 Likes

勘次 even.

Regarding level 42, I was around that when I passed N1 (by 1 point so not that awesome), so you should have a solid foundation of kanji knowledge by now. :slight_smile: Enjoy your time in Japan!

3 Likes

And you better believe I’m going to eat the hell out of some Kinotoya cheese tarts in Sapporo tomorrow, whether you let me eat calendar or not.

2 Likes

Excuse me? :eyes: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Man, :confused: you cheese tolerant people #lactoseintolerantlivesmatter

1 Like

I’m developing an allergy to sesame which is bumming me out so I feel you’re pain.

1 Like

I’m pain too. We’re all pain :frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.