【 Dormant 😴 】クレヨンしんちゃん (Crayon Shin Chan) Home Thread 💩

I think Jisho really depends on proper stroke order. The handwriting recognition in Google Translate is supposed to be better, I’ve heard.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone can see it but I was able to get the first five volumes on amazon.jp kindle for free.

3 Likes

Bookwalker has relisted a bunch of volumes for free, both from the core series and some spinoffs:

1 Like

Now that we have finished volume 1, let’s see if there’s any interest in reading volume 2.

• Yes, let’s read volume 2!
  • Yes, depending on timing (please comment to elaborate :slight_smile:)
  • No thanks

0 voters

EDIT: There doesn’t seem to be a lot of interest right now (understatement lol). I’ll let this book club lie dormant until some more people express interest :slight_smile:

To anyone who may be interested: be sure to @ me if you want to revive the club :smiley:

I do want to read volume 2 (and the next ones too) sometime. But right now, I only have the time and energy for two titles a week, and I think I want to focus on Yuru Camp and some other titles I’ve picked up in the next few weeks :v:

1 Like

I added a vocab list for volume 2 to the existing spreadsheet.

1 Like

That’s amazing! Thank you so much! I was just thinking off going through a few volumes, so perfect timing :smile_cat:

Let me know when you’re about to start volume 2, I’ll make a discussion thread for it. I might be able to answer some of your questions and vice versa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do! :smile_cat: