Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Foul language warning spoiler

For context im quite foul mouthed and i tend to put in random swears on things i’ve forgotten. It Just so happens that this random swear was one letter off. Lucky eh?

7 Likes

I think the two are related enough that this counts as a correct answer

1 Like

to take out and to go out are both accepted and made me associate the wrong vocab to the wrong word

2 Likes

seccuss

…ok

9 Likes

Seccuss!

3 Likes

I think I had a stroke

5 Likes

I put “To break” for 祈る which was accepted. I think I was confusing 祈 for 折 from 折れる (To break). May be worth adding that to block list

4 Likes

why is everyone casting harry potter spell in comment section OMFG

2 Likes

We’re all just big nerds

even if I never read them. xp or watched the movies

2 Likes

Now I want to know what a sunstitute is.

Edit:

5 Likes

Hi there Jamebo! Good catch. I think ‘to break’ for 祈る is a great candidate for the block list due to 祈’s resemblance to 折. Also, 祈る simply doesn’t mean ‘to break.’ ha! I will get that added to the block list.

For future reference when you are posting in this thread and you think your typo deserves a good block, feel free to ping the mods or else your suggestion may get lost in the sea of ridiculous typos we all make! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy studying! :nerd_face:

-Nick at WK

5 Likes

@Mods I kept putting ‘opposite’ for 対立 instead of ‘opposition’. I think it’s because 反対 and 対立 were introduced at the same time and I just got confused. But it might be a good idea to add that one to the block list.

5 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for the ping. I think ‘opposite’ is good for the block list…and it’s added! :slightly_smiling_face:

-Nick at WK

4 Likes

I have no idea why the e ended up in the front but I’m not mad :laughing:

10 Likes

Thanks! Will be sure to ping in future

2 Likes

My vote’s for either tanning spray, or a tanning lamp.

2 Likes

I’d go with the lamp since it giving off light also somewhat substitutes the sun’s light.

Just made me laugh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oi Gary I said I’m in de pen tent XD.
cppfon
It sounds almost the same lol.

3 Likes

just one single gorgeou.

3 Likes

^ This second one is just a block-list candidate. @Mods

4 Likes