Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Omg I have no idea how this one passed, it’s indecipherable lolol.

I cackled for like a minute straight at this. This is my new favorite photo and I hope you don’t mind that I’m about to show it to everyone I know :eyes:

10 Likes

8 Likes

I have right here the worst typo that WaniKani didn’t accept. :cry:

On a burn, too.

19 Likes

I’m cackling at this later than I should be making noise :eyes:

4 Likes

I can’t compete with any of the other things posted here, but I just did the worst of my reviews that still got accepted.

8 Likes

“A bit off” :thinking:

13 Likes

For such a short answer, I’m surprised it was accepted

10 Likes

I find it hard to believe this actually worked.

11 Likes

That’s good. I’ve been wondering about numbers but was too afraid to try.

I’m still wondering about 二時半 (two thirty 2:30) now.

7 Likes

Capture

This is probably my most shameful error because I had never made it before even though I hear people (beginners) talking about it all the time I was always, internally, like “pft how could you make such a bad mistake”

I’m level 32 and only now understand the pain

25 Likes

^This is me, several times a day, every day.^

But this thread lied to me. I didn’t think to screenshot it but I typed “yenn” instead of “yen” and it got marked as incorrect. So much for a kind and benevolent :crabigator:.

5 Likes

Yeah there is no leeway for words shorter than 4 letters. (just add it as a user synonym!)

7 Likes

Tried that with the time… It doesn’t work. Don’t do it! Lol. Numbers only work for things like 1 book, 2 books, 8 books etc…

1 Like

25 Likes

Not really a typo but I found it amusing

17 Likes

I had given up when suddenly

14 Likes

Well this is just great bc i never noticed this is not to live.

3 Likes

this entire thread has me wheezing hahaha
unfortunately i havent taken screenshots but i too make some awful spellings quite often lmao

5 Likes

Mhm

5 Likes

I think if you email them about stuff like this they can put it on a secret blacklist for that item. When it’s a direct antonym like that I think it’s fair to bypass the maybe-it-was-a-typo check.

9 Likes