3 Likes

Or chairmen either.

3 Likes

足す to add
Wanikani accepted “to ass”

8 Likes

Well it seems my fate wants to have a date with me

7 Likes

Woah!! It usually never crosses Kanji and Radicals!

3 Likes

Not the worst, but I found this typo funny.

8 Likes

:cat2:

8 Likes

You know, the OTHER ham.

11 Likes

Seems like this one might belong on the blacklist, @JenK

This one’s just odd.

6 Likes

While I’m sure an exam can be an experience, I think this may want to be added to the blacklist too, @JenK

2 Likes

using swiping on google keyboard, the inputs were right but it translated it into Norwegian. Still went through…

9 Likes

If you’re anxious, you’ve just had too much unsake. Have a little sake to cancel it out, you’ll be much more comfortable.

5 Likes

Added to blacklist!

This one too :+1:

2 Likes

I’m just over here being salty that WK wouldn’t accept “100 thousand” for “one hundred thousand” :unamused:

4 Likes

Every time you have a vocab word with numbers, I recommend adding a user synonym that is the phrase with numbers. I have this userscript installed, and it’s very useful for that kind of thing.

@JenK More meanings to blacklist! I mistook 翻る (To Flip) for 翔ける (To Fly).

In other words, I entered “to fly” for 翻る and it got accepted. I was very confused afterwards when I wrote かける and it didn’t get accepted :laughing: I was a surprised pikachu.

(Btw, 翔ける is available for review in 3 days, so I know only 翻る was in my reviews. I think I’ve mixed them up before.) Anyway, back to reviews!

6 Likes

I didn’t screenshot it because I didn’t know this thread existed, but

“little bridget” working for 弟 (“little brother”)

genuinely surprised me.

6 Likes

Just completely learned 統 as “untie” instead of “unite” and only just now noticed it when doing my post-lesson new-kanji review. No wonder the mnemonic was more weird than normal :joy:

@JenK I think this needs to be blacklisted too…

6 Likes

lel

6 Likes

i certainly was uncertain…

5 Likes