Yet another "Should I reset?" thread

That’s awesome to hear you’re keeping up with it! Finding that spark again is so important. No matter what you’re doing to learn the language, the number one thing is that you’re enjoying the process, so congrats on getting that back. Good luck with the rest of the WK journey!

I just hit reset on my account. Coming from level 5 (not that exciting) all the way back to level 1 on a lifetime subscription. Life got very much in the way when I last was here, more than a year ago. I enjoyed WK but just couldn’t continue.

So here we are, back at it, fresh at level one, and I’ll be going at my own comfortable pace.

[edit] It seems I need to do another reset, it still shows level 5 in the side bar. :')

The forums lag behind reality for your level unless you log out and back in, I think.

I’ve made a reset twice…
1st from Level 49 to 0
2nd from Level 60 to 30

Never regretted it.

As my goal is to read japanese quick, to be able to recall compunds and differentiate between kanji lookalikes is a must. Both abilities improved vastly after my reset.

PD. Every time I do a Lesson it’s like greeting an old friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, doing level 1 again is like that for me, although I’m just coming from level 5 orso. :slight_smile:

First lessons and reps are in. Off to a good start, Let’s see where I’m at in two years orso. The end goal is to read Japanese as fluent as English, or very close to it.