What are your goals for Japanese in 2022 and have you been able to reach your goals for 2021?

• Take the jlpt N2. Done. Will get the results in Jan/Feb, but I think I passed :eyes: :sparkles:
  • Read 10 books. Done. 11/10
  • Read 60 manga. Almost done. 56/60. There’s still a week left so I’ll finish it.

Has been a good year :3

• Finish a book within a week. I think my record so far is 11 days. Of course, eventually I want to be able to finish a book within a day, but I don’t think that will happen next year.
  • SRS more words each week. Haven’t been too consistent other than with WK. Will do more Koohi.
  • I want to do N1 grammar. So I’ll try adding the rest of the ones on BunPro. Currently at 47/165. Measurable goal :ok_hand:
  • Read a bunch of books :books::books: Not sure what number. Last year, my goal was 5 books. This year, it was 10 books. So maybe I’ll go for 20 books?! :eyes: murimuri kamo :caught_durtling: 12 books sounds good. No manga goal.
  • Read/listen about the nervous system in Japanese. Will be a good review for uni related stuff and a bunch of new words to learn, I’m sure. Possibly other topics related to anatomy, too :3
20 Likes