WaniKani Study Buddy Race - 2023, All Aboard!

3d10h is the lowest time possible indeed but you could have a faster level. I’ve finished a bit of levels now in supposedly the same time and it still marks me a slowest and fastest between them, guessing that you use wkstats it counts minutes and seconds as well I believe.

3 Likes

No, I use wk history (plus minutes and seconds are kinda arbitrary when it comes to WK considering everything is snapped to the hour)

1 Like

oh well, i know about wkhistory but i’ve never really used it so idk

yes, in WK that’s true

wkstats counts the minutes and seconds on its own

1 Like

i have achieved the penultimate goal

In other news I am on level 52 but that’s not important right now.

7 Likes

Level 53! This one will be slower as I will be going away for a few days, but I’ll get right back to it as soon as I’m back!

6 Likes

Hell yea brother, still going strong. Currently at level 13. On track for level 20 before I leave for Japan.

6 Likes

Just levelled up! Back in the painful levels, woohoo! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just hit 25! I’m officially halfway through death :+1:

naruto shippuden GIF

6 Likes

Also, it would appear that someone accidentally broke the bottom half of the table (sorry levels 1-9.)

If anyone wants to take a stab at fixing the formatting, go crazy. I am too tired to troubleshoot Markdown right now :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Oops, I think that that someone was me! But I’ve fixed it now, thanks for spotting it :slight_smile:

And congrats on your level up! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Back from a break and I levelled up! This is the first level without radicals, and I’m getting ever closer to the end!

I should probably start writing my level 60 post soon.

5 Likes

Hit level 8! I don’t have much of a plan for what level I want to reach by the end of the year so I’m just gonna keep going steady. がんばって!

8 Likes

Thanks! Congrats on your level ups, too! :confetti_ball:

Exciting! Looking forward to it.

頑張ってください!

5 Likes

This month is going to be the month I finally get to the next bracket with level 10 :muscle:

7 Likes

8 Likes

I have no idea what’s going on in this thread…

fs8x-5

…regardless, I’ve decided to join the race! :racing_car: ^>^

getting-ready-tony-curtis

7 Likes

welcome to the manly racers!
is this my cue to come out of my slumber, reset a few levels and be manly once again?

7 Likes

What level are you right now? I have no idea anymore! XD But sure, why not get back into the saddle. :horse_racing:

5 Likes

I had to check lol

maybe go back to 22…

5 Likes

I’ll be moving up to 23 in a couple of days. I did the last kanji batch of lessons today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes