Wanikani screenshots 📸

Around level 20 things get Wild for them…

i just failed this master review because I typod reading (きびん instead of きぶん), but i ignored the answer as it was a legit typo and moved on, i came back to it a few questions later and put in the correct reading but it went back to apprentice anyways even though i got both reading and meaning correct feels bad

I was on a car ride and had time to kill, so I did the reviews that I had let pile up for a week (because… I went on vacation and I kinda felt like vacation mode was cheating).

Protip: Try your best to avoid doing reviews with a Bluetooth keyboard looking at a small screen with shoddy data on the interstate where it cuts out every 10 minutes or so.

4 Likes

How did you take such a tall screenshot?!

5 Likes

My phone has a scroll capture button for screenshots

3 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooh! I want! How do you open up that menu?

3 Likes

It’s a built in thing in my phone (Samsung galaxy s7) that comes up whenever I take a screenshot (home+power), but apps on the Google play store should also do the trick: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leavjenn.longshot
(no idea about ios or computer)

Oh… it’s a Samsung feature, I hoped it would be native to Android.

Btw, ShareX can do scroll captures on PC.

3 Likes

already use sharex on computer, so thats cool ^^

definitely wish it was native Android though. Scroll capture and edit /crop are incredibly useful at times

remember こへしおん

well i did it again

むじゃき・innocence

inocence

4 Likes

Borx Rules!!!

Edit: Long live Borx!

1 Like

I can quit learning Japanese now, right?

12 Likes

But has your 先輩 noticed you yet?

4 Likes

b-b-but it’s-

oh wait
well off to apprentice you go hahahahahriogspkdfl:(

6 Likes

Very nice! Good job!

Everything about this is traumatizing. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Wow, now I know what to expect for next level.

1 Like

15 Likes

17 Likes

Why can’t I make this work? W(0)W