Wanikani memes

Actually I tend to act like that towards the on readings that come with no vocab on the next few lessons… I don’t blame myself at all for not remembering sounds in a vaccum lmao

2 Likes

Did you reset d-hermit san? :thinking:

I remember congratulating you on your level 60 post. (You spoke a lot about iTalki etc.)

2 Likes

Made my day :slight_smile:

That final panel :laughing:

2 Likes

@plantron

33 Likes

The Great Crabigator be like: Oh, you’re in a perfect accuracy streak? Wouldn’t it be nice if…
You forgot to add your own synonym?

Insert FUUUUUUU meme

I typed “eq intensity” but forgot to add it as a user synonym (since I’m too lazy to type earthquake).

14 Likes

Oh that’s so painful!

2 Likes

Yeah, I realised I forgot a lot of kanji (because I’m not reading enough).

The second time seems much easier so far :wink:

2 Likes

Got it.

Good luck with the speedy second run :+1:

1 Like

Always think of “Shindo” from My Hero Academia S3 from KetsuButsu Gakuen (Joke Sensei’s student) :grin:

1 Like

More like station slang, but okay…

8 Likes

The first time I learnt about this I thought it was a slang for some stuff haha

1 Like

Install the typo button

2 Likes

When you find a Kanji not found in Wanikani
download

9 Likes

5a2o4c
Not to mention that there were hundreds of them…

19 Likes

5a2p2u

18 Likes

When you realize its 20:56 and I have critical radical reviews from 8 o’clock

Edit: Just realizing after posting this that I still have to do the kanji lessons and so still missed the hour :sob:

7 Likes

“Does this apply to synthetic voices?”

Besides the 155 常用漢字 that WaniKani doesn’t include, there’s always these:

4 Likes

I meant more along the lines of “how will we deal with the lack of a structure once we complete WK” than “what will we study next.” There is definitely plenty more to learn!

5 Likes

As hard as I try to put “dude’s voice is nasal” and “does this apply to synthetic voices” together, I just can’t. I think I’m stupid.
Maybe you want to know if a synthetic voice could have that nasal accent thing? I don’t know, I’ve tried a bunch, no one has.