Wanikani has no chill

The mnemonic for the Black radical is definitely something you don’t forget after reading haha.

If you boil a village everything will turn black. Mostly because you’re a crazed murderer, but more so because when you boil a village all the roads melt and coat everything in black tar. Picture it! It looks like Pompeii. (Oof, too soon?)

3 Likes

Then it accomplished its mission. In time, the mnemonic will fade away into just the kanji until some random user mentions it & you check to make sure WK said that

Wanikani has no chill

Of course! Our mission here is to burn all the items! :fire:

5 Likes

Yea for sure mission accomplished haha!

1 Like

P.S. If you really want WK on hard mode, let your Apprentice count get extremely high so you have hundreds upon hundreds of reviews a day

3 Likes

I realize the comment is made due to my name but I don’t think my mind could handle that daily. More of an “averagemode” kind of studier heh. Trying hard to stay with it this time though and push to 60 eventually!

2 Likes

Yeah it was intended to convey the point not to overexert yourself — you can do it :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.