Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

I’m freee.

8 Likes

But how will I ever talk to the WaniKani community in my underpants pajamas if I go outside?:thinking:
hashtag 引き籠り goals

13 Likes

I hope this is a prediction :grin:

38 Likes

Or it’s a manifestation of your hearts desire, making you get these two items wrong the most :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

First of all, how dare you be so good-looking.

Second of all, seriously.

Third of all, hopefully you just treat the young boy and not flatten him. :anguished:

1 Like

I can’t handle compliments as all so I shall instead both thank you and hide simultaneously!

But yes hopefully! I like to think of myself as a safe driver, no flattening young boys on my watch! :blush:

1 Like

Hmm, maybe just tap him gently with a car? But when you tell the story embellish it so no one knows you lied and didn’t do what the crabigator demanded.

@Gsai Right? But WK seems to have a lot of attractive people hanging about. You just rarely get to see them because we apparently all like anonymity a lot (and just to be clear, I am not counting myself in this. I am an actual rainbow shark and this is a photograph of myself)

5 Likes

I think I speak on behalf of literally every single human being on planet Earth and possibly beyond when I say, please do not hide your beautiful face. Like f’real f’real.

It might not be so bad! It could be that you just end up with a flat tyre one day and a helpful young boy leaps to your aid, fixing and reinflating your tyre before you know it…

1 Like

It’s true! Many of us talk on this Discord and sometimes post other IRL pictures and everyone is like a model. It’s pretty cool.

EDIT: I think I’m less keen to anonymity than the majority but I understand why people would like/prefer that. I’m pretty open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah im a cute loli with twintails. ;w;

3 Likes

Genius!

But guys seriously stop! I’m going to have to drag out adorable legend of zelda fan art to use as my profile picture soon (Sorry @Gsai!!)

And you know @Skywarp21 my little brother is learning to be a mechanic so you might just be right! :smiley:

But yeah there are probably tonnes of pretty faces hiding behind these cute profile pictures! Everyone is cute in their own way afterall! :blush:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better, I could insult you.

5 Likes

Don’t lie to me plz

Capture

1 Like

You know you can just quote my message lol

@Vanilla Oooooh! I’ve never been roasted so go for it if you want :grin:! Although I was a very ugly child so this may be the universe balancing itself…

shiver Everyone has that old picture of them that makes them want to revoke their existance right?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if it was just my computer glitching or if you really changed to nothing. Wasn’t taking a chance. You and I don’t talk, so it could have been like this a while. Who knows.

And so I’m going back on topic

7 Likes

Noooo! As a form of solidarity, and a sign of my devotion to you for forever (or least for the duration of this post), I went and changed my picture, too. And I made sure it was an ugly-faced one.

I bet you watch anime, nerd.

Sorry, that may have been too extreme. I get pretty mean on tuesdays.

5 Likes

Dude, chill, wth…

1 Like