Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Bad news: You hear boss music.

(There’s also a song that’s just called “From the Heavens;” it’s an extra hard bonus boss’s theme)

2 Likes

Correct

8 Likes

My thoughts:
desert-tumble-weed

5 Likes

Ummm I don’'t have a doll to name. This reminds me of a creepy halloween movie… nobody better give me a creepy doll to name.

5 Likes

I appear to have leveled up

1 Like

Stop telling me I am failing as an adult, Wanikani. I already knew that.

21 Likes

Once こういち様 takes over the world, your job will be in the Tofugu Intelligence Agency. A great career!

2 Likes

this is very true
i almost fully believe this

5 Likes

I’m sorry WK…

7 Likes

Umm, I won’t ask about it

5 Likes

mwa hah ha ha ha

4 Likes

above population

3 Likes

PPFFF–!

I did not expect that, literally made me spit out my drink!!

Mine seems to be a bit more of an abstract one, feel free to try and decipher it!

2 Likes

I feel this is probably bad advice

11 Likes

@Szystedt maybe you’re supposed to harness Venus’s high-speed wind to solve Earth’s energy problems?

I seem to be fulfilling mine already.

5 Likes

This is the way :mechanical_arm:.

9 Likes

:warning:Cringe Warning :warning:
If I had to give a name to One’s life, I would call it “The Tragedy of Number One”. You see, they were, in fact, number one; but all that power and fame put a target on their back. It was also corrupting them, turning them into something that not even their friends could recognize anymore. After their friends abandoned them, the only number that One could depend on was Two. Two had been by One’s side since the beginning and they were the only friend One had left. Ironically, Two would be the number that would end One’s life. Shooting them with a bullet coated with itching powder. Now, we can only imagine what other machinations number Two will act upon now that they have taken the spot of Number One.

Blame WK’s crazy mnemonics.

3 Likes

Guess I need to behave more agressively and SLAM these doors. :angryviet:
Actually I am not so sure why I have such low rate for 出. Guess I wrote some garbage instead of しゅつ.

welp

Actually I know why. While writing this post I wrote すつ and god knows why たな being 100% sure I am printing しゅつ. Thank you, Mr. Brain.

11 Likes

I`ll just leave it here =_=

4 Likes

Ahahahahah lmaoo

1 Like