Victory sound for 100% review result

Just thought it’d be cool to get a little fanfare or something when I achieve a 100% pass on the reviews.

I’m thinking something like this.

8 Likes

No, no. Definitely this.

(P.S. don’t click any links @Kumirei posts in this thread.)

12 Likes

Hmm i was thinking something like this

5 Likes

Still clicked it :wink:

2 Likes

How did I know that at least one of these links would be that :joy:

3 Likes

Or this Final Fantasy XV - Prompto's Victory Fanfare (JP) - YouTube

2 Likes

The fact that I immediately imagined “Victory Fanfare” before even clicking OP’s link >>>>>>>

6 Likes

ひどい :frowning:

3 Likes

Same!

OP has good taste. :+1:

1 Like

It might be cool… but I can’t imagine ever hearing it (if I have more than a dozen reviews).

1 Like

Yep. I agree. Last time i got 100% was on 4 reviews

1 Like

I would really like the fanfare after getting a new ability in BOTW.
(Specifically after defeating a blight ganon)

Edit: this one Get Fanfare (Key Item) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack - YouTube

1 Like

I made my first user-script!
Enjoy!

WaniKani 100% Review Fanfare

Please note this uses the Zelda BotW “Key Item” fanfare. I used this tool to encode the audio file. To use your own audio, swap out the value of base64audio with your own encoded audio.

Edit 1: Looks like it still has the audio play audio “bug”. I’m not sure how to work around this… any help would be appreciated. (If the user has blocked audio it will never play :frowning_face: )

Edit 2: Tampermonkey doesn’t seem to think it matches the page on first load. The script runs when the page is reloaded…

2 Likes

This is cool! Good job.

The tradition is to make a thread for the script whose name begins by [Userscript]. This makes your script easily found with a forum search and it provides a place for bug reports.

Also add your script to this thread:

1 Like

Thanks, I have missed out on a number of years of tradition.

@prouleau done! [Userscript] Wanikani 100% Review Fanfare

2 Likes