[Userscript] WaniKani - Pokemon edition

RayderBlitz said... Wait, I'm not a legendary?
Something seems to be wrong with your code, mate.
 :^)
tomboy said...
mahum said... I kinda want to check... but then I don't. I'm curious... but i'm good. xD
 :) You're Onix.
I'm pretty curious about the Pokemon distribution on the forum, I might try add a new column in that big user profile docs.

EDIT: here's the table; every Pokemon is present :)

The rarest is (only 2):
 ![](upload://4Y421DIROY1rkKsws8CR3LQwfFd.jpg)

The most common is (31):

Onyx!? ;A;

Low key wanted to be Yveltal. 

ohmawgahd I’m adorable ^^ (sylveon) though I feel more like a fire type. Oh well :slight_smile:

Takaikioi said...
RayderBlitz said... Wait, I'm not a legendary?
Something seems to be wrong with your code, mate.
 :^)
ahahaha, Battery Jesus 

<– Well this is not what I expected

Psyduck, how ironic! I guess it fits because I get a lot of migraines… But I was always more partial to the pidgey line. : # (I think it’s because my family used to raise sparrows?)

tomboy said...
mahum said... I kinda want to check... but then I don't. I'm curious... but i'm good. xD
 :) You're Onix.
I'm pretty curious about the Pokemon distribution on the forum, I might try add a new column in that big user profile docs.

EDIT: here's the table; every Pokemon is present :)

The rarest is (only 2):
 ![](upload://4Y421DIROY1rkKsws8CR3LQwfFd.jpg)

The most common is (31):

Hilarious how a legendary is indeed rare and the most common pokémon is just a skunk.
Conclusion: people stink.
NitsP2 said... Psyduck, how ironic! I guess it fits because I get a lot of migraines... But I was always more partial to the pidgey line. : # (I think it's because my family used to raise sparrows?)
 Raising sparrows sounds awesone!

Would be cool if there was a script that modified the avatars based on level.

No place like home.
Sentret never was anywhere except beside the starting town.

Nice. Just need some more choices now, like: Digimon, yugioh cards, and bakugans (been awhile since I watched the show before school as a kid, so Idk if that is the right name).

Whether or not I keep this installed is going to entirely come down to what pokemon I get…

Oh wait, there it is. Spiritomb. Nice!