[Userscript] WaniKani More Item Info

Ohh, I found the issue. (I was actually only using a Chromium derivative, like Chrome but not exactly like it. The previous times this didn’t seem to make a difference. Well you live and you learn, I guess.) But I uploaded version 1.18 where it should work on Chrome now as well, I tested it on Chrome as well this time! Also, the appearance in reviews is now disabled by default. The new version should be live soon!

And thanks for continuing to give feedback to improve the userscript! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Pleased to report it works perfectly for me now! :smile:

1 Like

@saraqael I’ve been having some issues as well. Not sure if it’s on my end, but the script isn’t showing up during reviews even after changing the code line to true. These two errors do show up on the side when viewing the code if that helps with debugging

1 Like

Oh, thanks for reporting! What browser are you using? And are you using the newest version of the script?

Yep newest version, just updated it. I’m on the latest version of chrome

1 Like

Installed today, with the latest version of chrome, and I am not seeing anthing during reviews or lessons.

1 Like

I want to say it stopped working after the huge WK update where practically every other script also stopped working. At least, that was my experience, because it was working perfectly the day before and then stopped working for me post-WK-update. So the script would probably have to be rewritten to accommodate whatever the heck WK changed (not that I really understand it myself)! @saraquel thoughts?

2 Likes