Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

Hey I just came back after a long time ( 2 years maybe ) and reset to level 1, may I join the 火 team ? How to play this game? Please enlist me

2 Likes

Welcome to team 火! You have a row in the table now, which you can edit when you level up! Feel free to edit your row at any time - such as to change your goal (I set it as Level 60 by December 31, 2021) or when you level up! :fire:

Understood, what is speed and date in the table?

The date in the table is when you joined the Olympians XXXII.

The speed is how many days it takes you on average to complete a level.

oh I mean the deadline, I see 3,4,5 there

if I add the candidate to my leaderboard on main page, is it ok?

to this, it’s better to see everyone from my main page

I know what the leaderboard script is… I’m trying to find out what you’re asking permission to put on it.

I mean, if you want to add people yourself from the table such as the members of 火 right now, you’re welcome to.

@jays I have added you to my leaderboard also, I hope that’s ok :blush: It’s nice to have some other lower levels here too.

(btw it turns out leaderboard looks really bad with darkmode on I will have to figure out how to fix that :sweat_smile:)

ok next or 2 weeks later I’ll finish genki I
then I’ll begin the absolute beginner book club, see you there!

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan! See you there :blush:

1 Like

Whoops! I didn’t understand what 1, 2, 3 meant when I was originally putting my name on the leaderboard, so I wrote 5 thinking it was like… how many days passed between the creation of the challenge and me joining or something. Now I see the explanation in the original post!

1 Like

:partying_face:

Congrats on the level up @ShinobuSagi!

1 Like

Ah yes, thank you. Forgot to say this “out loud”:

We Leveled :point_up::house::balloon:

Go Team 地

5 Likes

Team 空 also scores a level up in the 30s. We can’t let the evil team 地 score alone!

5 Likes

I, team 火, just leveled up

4 Likes

Welcome @Dani_L and @ashkey to the race!

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: Hoping I will be able to do better than my goal but I have slowed my pace a lot lately.

3 Likes

Here’s another point for team 水! Hopefully i’ll level up even faster this week!

3 Likes

Levelled up late last night to 11! :fire: :fire:

5 Likes