Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

I finally leveled up after a record 61 days. It’s good to finally level up again. There’s no way I’m going to hit the goal though, but I’ll see how close I can get :grin:

6 Likes

@Saida @ShinobuSagi Hey! Hope youre both doing well. Congrats Shino for making it to the end. Its been awhile since ive been on the boards. Happy holidays you two! Someday, when coronas at least not a direct problem, beers on my in Osaka.

良いお年を迎えください! さいだとしのぶさぎの以外でも良いお年を迎えくださいね。

1 Like

Congratulations all for making it to the end of this thread! I’m sorry I wasn’t more active; I thought I was going to start going again sooner, but life happened.

I hope that by creating this thread, I was able to provide someone motivation to keep going!

Happy New Year 2022!

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you too! :grin:

I just updated my final position in the table for this thread, and it’s fun to look back at how far I came since this thread started. I ended up at level 39 instead of level 50 like I initially thought I would. I overestimated how fast I’d be leveling up this year by a lot. Given my current pace, I’m more likely to hit level 50 around June. :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.