Tokyo Olympics 2021: WaniKani Edition (the real date, not the 2020 gun-jumpers)

I MADE IT TO 10!!! Final pleasant level here we goooo~!

windy2

7 Likes

Don’t slow down @Kjwoods, I’m chasing after you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

じゃじゃーん, just hit level8

7 Likes

I saw! Was coming over here to congratulate you and @Politeod. Glad to see he’s still leveling up, too! (I might take the liberty as Team Captain to move him up the leaderboard, since he seems to have forgotten about the forums, lol). Edit: I took the liberty :wink:

Edit: Congratulations are in order for @keitlilbit, as well, I see! Sorry, I only added you to my leaderboard now, but I see you leveled up since joining; don’t forget to update the leaderboard! Also, always feel free to ask for advice in our :globe_with_meridians: Olympians XXXII - OFFICIAL Team 地 shared study log, or just share your goals and progress! (Goes for @Politeod as well)

5 Likes

Leveled up. Glad I joined this one. Knowing that I need to level up to keep the team strong keeps me steady.
Since I joined this group the longest level has been 7 days. I was averaging about 7 days 20 hours before.

ahhh the motivation!

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever go faster than 7 days, so see if you can catch up before I reach 60!

2 Likes

This is the reality of me doing lessons lately…

tumblr_m7yasw848G1rratqao1_400

So you may just have a shot :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats! Also, as a fan of Card Captor Sakura, I must say you made a great choice of GIF! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Another level up for team 風!

5 Likes

My weekly contribution to the 河童 team (sorry, 水 team) :stuck_out_tongue:

@UInt2048 are you okay? It has been a month we haven’t seen you here.

4 Likes

I’ve been revisiting all my 90s/early 00s anime for nostalgia reasons. Since now I have the excuse of “it’s for learning” :laughing:

I started watching Sarah Moon’s youtube clips on the original Sailor Moon and man does it bring back some memories :blush:

2 Likes

Forgot to update!
And had to edit my line to levels 30+ - exciting!

Level 29 took me 10.5 days and this one will take more…

HirokiTsukasasmol

I could use a “pet” fish!

reminded me i have 4 eps of this left to watch
I’ll leave the op here since it’s so, so pretty!

@whinette

5 Likes

That’s great! First 水 to break into the 30-39 section! :tada:

5 Likes

How is it later on? 2020 has made me too stressed to keep up as it was coming out on Amazon. I’m not sure if I’ll be happier finishing it in the future or forgetting about it…

Just droppin’ by to share the Good News; this 地 buddy is now at lvl 42.0

7 Likes

Made it to level 15, that’s 1/4th of the way there :grin:

6 Likes

pfff no gif?
stingy!

3 Likes

OK, just brought 空 to 天国! As it should be, because the void is paradise.

6 Likes

I don’t actually have a collection of gifs

2 Likes

6 Likes