The 0/0 Streak Challenge

Somewhere in the middle of level 18.

18 Likes

I don’t really wanna go find my comment, but I said I’d be back in this thread in the Hell levels…and then didn’t. I’m finally hitting the fast levels in the mid-40s though.

19 Likes

4 levels streak. This time it was pretty easy just doing my daily twenty lessons was enough.

18 Likes

Whew!! Finally hit 0/0 again, just as I’m finishing Level 23. Feels good! Guess that makes 1 in a row :slight_smile:

Good time to take break for lessons for a month and deal with all the leeches hanging out in apprentice and guru. They’re getting tiresome!

17 Likes

Streak: 49 levels

Leveled up at 7pm on Saturday. Passed 3000 burned items now!

17 Likes

Checking in for level 16, now on a 4 level streak ^^

I was going to do 20 lessons a day after levelling up this morning, but then I found out I had to go into work tomorrow to help move some stuff, so I did an @ekg instead.

19 Likes

I took this Screenshot before the syncing to the next level took place. So it counts, right?

17 Likes

4 Likes

Well, then I’ll check in in two days again for 0/0 on 17 :wink:

1 Like

I almost forgot to do my 0/0-streak check in, when you called me here! Finally, I’ve been made into a concept of my own! :partying_face: = lessons-binging for the win! I’m just about to get the first reviews for the newly learned items, but here’s my 33rd streak pic. ^>^

19 Likes

You’re absolutely on :fire:.

Like every time I see one of your posts, your level is higher than last time :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks! ^>^ I’m trying my best to serve the Crabigator! :crabigator: :wink: Good luck to you too! <3

3 Likes

I’ve probably skipped a level, and it’s been quite a while since I last was at 0/0, but I’m finally back. While I’m doing reviews and and lessons basically daily, I’m almost never doing more than 5 lessons and 40 reviews a day, so I’m really slow…

16 Likes

I leveled up today, this is yesterday’s screenshot. Streak of 4. Nearly one third of the way. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve hit 0/0

18 Likes

Level 16; streak 5.
Took this level slower than usual due to a week long vacation (stopped doing lessons and only did reviews). Clearing my apprentice pile actually really helped with some of my leeches (人性、人格、人情…) and now I’m back on track! I should level up later today if I don’t mess anything up.

17 Likes

0/0 Halfway through :love_you_gesture:

17 Likes

12 days later. Level 26. I’m starting to think I might get to Hell levels before 2021 :slight_smile:

… might also consider to slow down a bit before being overwhelmed again :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Again, not a fast level. Three more days and a lot of vocabs to go until level-up.
Today, for the first time, I managed to have more burned than enlightened items!

18 Likes

17 Likes