After 4 months, it finally happened <3

12 Likes

ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

9 Likes

OMG GOOD JOBBBBBBB :heart_eyes::heart: I’m supa proud of you, u know

3 Likes

Level 18 achieved.

11 Likes

I always clear my reviews to zero at least once per day, but I haven’t done any lessons for a while now. Recently started sticking to the schedule where you do lessons at 9am and review them at 1pm and 9pm, and it’s working out pretty well so far.

10 Likes

Level 2 accomplished. I feel like I need to collect a full set of these.

11 Likes

I’m currently level 3. I’m finding it quite slow tbh, i’ve read that it starts to ramp up eventually though. I get random downtimes at work so during those times I do my review. But today nearly everytime i check I only have around 4 items to review.

9 Likes

Hmmm? My is normally at 0/0. I’m obsessive about finishing all the work WK has available for me, several times per day.

10 Likes

No leeches either, and with 6 minutes to spare!

I’m going slower on this level for sure… but I’ve been busy and need to sleep sometime :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hey! What script do you use for the leeches? Thanks!

2 Likes

Ummm… I do the reviews really fast?

I spoke japanese quite fluently a long time ago, and I was (in part) a pro translator, but my reading was never easy. That was decades ago, and my Japanese pretty much rotted away over the years. I’ve been working to get it back, for about five years now.

I decided to take the plunge and commit to WK. It’s been well worth it! I already knew all the grammar, and a big part of the kanjis and vocab were like re-remembering for me. So I can go really really fast.

5 Likes

… Footage from yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue: lvl 29

9 Likes

:call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Level 35: 0/0
(I normally stick to learning 10 items a day, and then tend to rush vocabulary to get my lessons down to 0 as quickly as possibly, which might account for my leeches :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

What are the leeches? Is that a part of some script that you’ve downloaded?

1 Like

streak

This is quite significant for me, considering my recent, second-biggest slump (see below), followed by my fastest level progression in my history of Wanikani usage! Fufufufufufufufu ^w^

^ Wanikani business idea Using Wanikani Stats charts to monitor depression?! ^^;;

10 Likes

Leeches are things that you just keep on getting wrong and go up and down rather than smoothly progressing from Apprentice all the way through to Burned.

The post above mine has a link to the script which allows you to pick out these leeches and train them independently of the normal rescue process which hopefully make them stick better. At least that’s the idea but I need to actually train my leeches and I never seem to remember

2 Likes

3 months 2 weeks later! Level 25 ゼロゼロ despite looong miaou.

Flood hasn’t gone away from my jungle. It’s been more than two weeks. It took more than two thousands victims. We survive so far.

Crabigator Sama, I gib you 0/0. And for anyone in this WK Community who care about me, サンキュー。

I’ll be level 26 next week if no turtle drop down and become dead Superman again.

Time Note

cilukba%20pelukan

Two weeks before the scheduled second chemo.

16 Likes

Level 7 checked.

10 Likes