Speak with native Japanese speakers in VRChat

Same here.
Even though I’d really want to talk to other people, I just can’t do it :sweat:

Oh are you in the world too?

No I am at work right now. But I might join again some time. Not yet sure about it tho c;

If I’m not wrong, then it’s probably 8pm now in japan, so I guess there won’t be much people at the moment

Haha I know the feeling, its not as easy as writing. Especially if you are in VR. Well I haven’t played VRC in a looong time, but if people will come I am happy to come on Saturday, I can strike up the conversations

You mean you will join 1619HZ on Saturday? That would be great. It’s nice knowing kind people like you. BTW what time will you be playing?

I could yeah. I join in the morning in my timezone, which would be like 9-10am BST. Which is around 18pm JP time

Oh no Saturday is workingday…
So I can join after 20pm JP time :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would work as well. I can do Sunday morning as well

Just add me on VRC and I’ll keep an eye when you are online

I had a few chats with native japanese speakers, they were very kind as expected. They told me other than world 1619HZ, lot of japanese like to go to a world called Fantasy sekai jou. You can try to chat over there as well.

Yup, I’ve mentioned that world at the very start. But from my experience, it would be empty most of the time, while 1619Hz is almost always full

1 Like

Well I had a few simple chats like where they usually go and what they use to move hands and stuff. Things would probably go smooth if someone could lead me lol

For God’s sake the fantasy pub is called fantasy shukaijou xD I just spent all day on that world and I just found up to 4 non Japanese speakers so it’s pretty nice. Plus the world itself makes me feel confortable

Is it all type or can you talk with voice?

Its actually only voice, there is no typing

1 Like

I just downloaded. I live in Japan but it is not as easy to get talking time on my turns. I always have my children with me and get roped into the same conversations I can speak about while sleep about my children and why can they speak Japanese. anywho. I’m excited. I will try it out this weekend. The first thing I will do is add you. so either chocolate sushi roll (if I get to pick my name) or turtle (if it automatically loads under my hubby’s gamer name id since he already had steam. Talk to you soon. =)

Oh wow, being in Japan, I’d imagine you’d still have more opportunities to improve Japanese there than in VRChat :smiley: Look forward to hanging out in VRChat then :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know how to add you

Yeah I have some Japanese friends and I see people daily when I pick my kid up for school but still not enough really