Scaling the 6583 review wall - Once more unto the breach!

What does the scouter say about his review level?

It’s under five thousand!!!

Anyway, I spent quite a bit of time on Wanikani reviews today, just like yesterday. Yesterday I ended at 5076 with 131 reviews due today, so I had an uphill climb, but I was determined to try to get my review count under 5000 anyway, and in the end I just barely managed it.

(The fact it ended up at 4999 was pure luck - I wasn’t trying to count the reviews while doing them or anything, though I did plan to keep doing more review sessions until it went below 5000 or I gave up).

I also did an epic ~35 minute Bishbashonce session to do additional review of recently missed items, but I don’t count that since it wasn’t on Wanikani and doesn’t contribute to lowering the review pile. It was more just to try to refresh my memory of recent leeches. I don’t think it’s actually very useful though.

Anyway, I expect the review count to go up again a lot over the next couple days, because as it is now, I have to do an insane amount of reviews just to stay in place (there are 137 reviews coming in tomorrow) and I don’t have much time to spend on it on the weekdays, plus there’s a lot less motivation when I’m not trying to reach a new milestone.

Sun Jul 11 2021:
Time spent: 96m
Reviews completed: 266
Reviews remaining: 4999
Accuracy: 71.80% (191/266)
Accuracy on resurrected items: 86.36% (114/132)
Accuracy on non-resurrected items: 57.46% (77/134)

Current item counts:
Apprentice: 3017
Guru: 872
Master: 398
Enlightened: 1873
Burned 847

5 Likes