Day 3: 10月3日
Home Post
Finished the first chapter of クマとカラス this afternoon. I’m soo enjoying reading about these two friends travelling together and I definitely feel like my reading confidence has grown just from this one chapter as well! Catching myself reading some Kanji without thinking or knowing what to type into the dictionary to double check a definition are things that will hopefully feel normal soon but the novelty is still there atm ![]()
Grammar and sentence structure still sketchy as hell but I’m slowly getting better at working my way through sentences by following the particles. I think reading Flying Witch helps more with this side of things because the furigana helps give me more space to focus on the sentence as a whole. I’m thinking I’ll probably keep クマとカラス as a weekend treat from now on when I’ll have more time to work through it ![]()
Here’s a tiny bit of October spookiness from today’s reading! ![]()
