πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 πŸπŸ‚

:maple_leaf: :jack_o_lantern: :snowflake: :christmas_tree: December 15 :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :jack_o_lantern: :maple_leaf:
Home Post

Orange :tangerine:
Info on olden times holiday traditions in Sweden :snowman:

Hello! :wave:

I went away on a one week vacation, did you guys miss me? xD

I also ended up reading absolutely nothing. Had enough time to keep up with my WK reviews, but that was about it, outside vacation stuff. :sweat_smile:

I went to London and had a good time. I bought a lot of tea and chocolate, so I’ll be aurally entertained for a long time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Today I got back to reading. Both reading a lot about historical Swedish Christmas traditions, super interesting. It is a book magazine (they literally call it that, not nearly as thick as Japanese manga magazines but still pretty thick), that writes about every day from December 1 to I think about 13 days after Christmas (you can’t take down Christmas too early, eh!). There are both specifically to the day things and otherwise it talks about Christmas holiday stuff in general. It is fun to learn more about the types of traditions we once did here.

I also started volume 5 of Orange. But it was already late so didn’t read far. Maybe close to half the first chapter in the volume.

Also for those that have missed it, BU$TAFELLOWS VN club starts tomorrow. It is a Switch and mobile game, the PC version is English text only, but with the Japanese audio. This is a long VN and we will need to keep the speed up to not read it over a year or more. :sweat_smile: But please come join if interested!

20 Likes