Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Yup, levels 41-60 (except 42, 45, 48) are fast levels.
You have to do roughly 33 items per day to do those levels in 4 days. Atleast you’ll get some time to breathe once you hit 60 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This sounds like a good challenge. Count me in! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

頑張って!

Ooo our favorite jellyfish has a dark competitive side. Things just got interesting

images(2)

5 Likes

I am watching you, Victor Lino. No more procrastinating :man_police_officer:

4 Likes

Goooood I’m going to need all the wiggle room I can get. I’m at a steady 7days/level rate now but knowing myself a burnout/lazy phase is coming…

That’s the spirit!
looks at my pile of 300+ lessons
Maybe tomorrow?

4 Likes

make a position column next to the username column would be better for this :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I originally had one but took it out since it makes it harder for new members to add themselves to the leaderboard (they would have to adjust the number of everyone below them)

3 Likes

lool thats true, i didn’t thought about that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m expecting the burn items to start appearing on 21/05, so that’ll mark the end of my little break! I’ll catch up soon

4 Likes

My tsunami is coming on June 6… have fun with barb and drop - and good luck!

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind also being in a new group but this group has been fun to keep motivated and watch growth. I just changed my goal to a reasonable 42 by then because it’s taking me about 10 days per level. So with a few mishaps here and there 42 should be reachable if I stuck with it most every day. Also I dont know how to create groups. I can barely edit my own stats on this group page lol

2 Likes

We must have started about the same time, as my burn reviews will start at about the same time. I am quite nervous about how I will go with the extra reviews ー 頑張ろう❗️

3 Likes

Thanks for replying, and no pressure! I was part of a different group on the forums before I decided to make a new one that better suited my goals, so I figured there were more people in that situation. But if you do want to make a new group let me know, and don’t worry wanikani groups allow dual citizenship :wink:
and 10 days/level is still really fast! That’s my planned speed for after the new semester starts in August

3 Likes

That’s the spirit! Let’s do this!

2 Likes

You my friend, are an amazing human!

4 Likes

How do you know when your burn reviews will start?? I don’t have any burned items yet. I have 264 items in “enlightened”.

2 Likes

This seems neat! I will join once I get to member status… If I get to that status…

3 Likes

Hiya! I would like to join in on this ole’ leaderboard. I love me some olympics and I am maaaybe going to try and make it out for them next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

maybe?

5 Likes

Wow you’re fast! I started December 15, and lately I decided to slow down, because I am doing iKnow, reading and grammar as well. Plus, I want to ease the pressure before June 6.

10 days 21 hours will allow me to finish exactly at the start of the Olympics.

Good luck to you! I will check your progress.

5 Likes