New Year's Resolution: Learn Japanese

Once you get a good grip on kanji learning goes like 50% faster. Good luck!

There’s supposedly a japanese bookstore in brussels, called Aoki Shoten, around the corner of the Japanese School of Brussels.

I intend to take an afternoon walk there somewhere in the coming weeks (I work in brussels). If it’s something I’ll be sure to let you know :slight_smile:

Seriously? すごい! What a great find! I do so hope that place is still open - I’ve googled it, but instead of opening hours, it just says “permanently closed”. :woman_shrugging: If it is still open, that is something they need to look into right away.

Idk how it’d compare to Amazon.jp shipping and costs but CDJapan also sells a lot of textbooks for both the beginner, intermediate, & advanced levels if you’re having a hard time finding textbook sellers near you. Always shop around for the best prices & resources & don’t give up!

Amazon charges a base price of 600JPY + 350JPY per item (for most things), while CDJapan goes by weight.

Not including taxes, Amazon is generally a lot cheaper for heavy items like textbooks, while CDJapan may be cheaper for smaller things like manga. With CDJapan, you might not be taxed on the import, but it’ll take a lot longer to receive the order.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.