Level 21 lessons

Hi,

Did a quick search, but couldn’t find a topic on this.
In the lessons in level 21, wrong background colors is used in several of the vocabulary and radicals. This is only when being presented them the first time, in the review, the colors are correct.
Didn’t note down all of them, but radical 番、平、角、半 (at least) have the background color for vocabularu,
And Kanji 務、査、総、件、権、設、派、 have the background color for radicals.

~Tamlin

1 Like

Are you using any scripts?

i recently face this issue time to time.
No big deal I guess.

Hi,
I’m using WaniKani Override ver. 1.2 through tampermonkey, did the lessons in Firefox 73.0.1 (64-bit) on Win 10 64 home edition.
Not encountered this issue in any other level.

~Tamlin

It also happened when I’m doing lessons in Level 50. Some kanji and vocabulary are in wrong background colors. The kanji has a background color for radicals and the vocabulary has a background color for kanji.

I provided some photos for comparison. The issue occurs when it is presented the first time (the issue is not present in the review).

2 Likes

This may be an issue with the reorder script

I’m not using the reorder-scrips, so shouldn’t be related to that.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this. Could you turn off any WK scripts or plugins that are active and see if the issue still comes up in the Lessons screen?

2 Likes

Will do that next time I get new lessons - wich will be in three days time,a s I already went through all my lessons.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks. We’ve gotten a few other similar reports and are currently trying to suss out what is causing this issue.

3 Likes

I have no WK scripts installed when I’m using WaniKani in iPad at that time.

Interesting, thanks for the info! Are you using an app on the iPad, or are you studying through the site on Safari?

1 Like

I’m using Safari.

Thanks! I’ve shared the information you provided with the team.

3 Likes

Glad I could help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.