:durtle_hello: Let's Durtle the Scenic Route šŸ¢

Level 59!

Almost forgot to post an update in here! I reached level 59 after my usual fourteen days, though the new WK update complicated things a little bitā€¦ But I eventually found a way to more or less get my old workflow back by using Reorder Omega to spread out the kanji lessons throughout the level.

I talked about this a bit in my study log already, but folks here might find it interesting, haha. Iā€™ve officially made it far enough for one of my translations to get stolen by an unethical publication. It was further compounded by other nonsense from the same people (canā€™t believe we missed out on getting Veda Scott on commentary for the TJPW showā€¦), which definitely contributed to my tweet going mildly viral. Wrestling fans love to get mad at people! :sweat_smile:

I had a pretty busy past couple weeks, so Iā€™m a bit behind on Tobira, but I did manage to keep up with my WK lessons and somehow stayed abreast of my translation workload. I had another small milestone there where I was able to translate a few (pretty short) post-match comments with just the video and no transcript!

I also I finished up my winter listen every day challenge, and started the spring read every day challenge! Still have a perfect score in both languages.

One of my favorite wrestlers just made his return to the ring, and another one of my favorite wrestlers just became the first person to become double champion in her company, so it has been a pretty good week for me despite the various stressers!

9 Likes