Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Thank you, I was this close :pinching_hand: to doing it myself.

3 Likes

:durtle_hello: I’ve been twice to Tokyo Skytree twice and I absolutely love it, so I’ll gladly join the climb.

I reached level 10 like 1 millennium ago but life made me stop serving our lord and savior :crabigator: so here I am, back again with a fresh reset (please don’t do it). :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I just hit 20!!! I really really want to level up as much as I can before the year ends!!! 頑張ろう!!! :laughing:

6 Likes

I know I’m only a measly level 3, but for the first time since starting I finally have no reviews and no lessons :smiley:

15 Likes

Congrats King san :smiley: That’s awesome. It is never measly, each level has its own perils. :slight_smile: You are doing great :metal: Keep going.

Also, in case you didn’t know there is a dedicated thread where you can post 0/0 for each level. It acts as a nice motivation. You can share it in the below thread as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for your efforts Adeli san :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Celebration time :sparkler::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkler:

I finally reached level 35 and hence the first observation deck. There was a time I never thought I would be here in just 1.5 years.

11 Likes

leveled up this weekend!
it was a slow level again. been feeling pretty unmotivated recently, but i’m still doing my reviews every day! figure it’s better to take a little breather for a while instead of forcing myself to do lessons :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Another level up(22) in just under 17 days. I was not able to hold 10 lessons per day with my current accuracy and amount of burns/master reviews so meeting the level 60 goal is looking increasingly unlikely by Spring 2022 but I will keep going. 毎日頑張っています

8 Likes

Help! I need a little encouragement. Seem to be forgetting so much, apprentices building up, items falling from master to guru, from guru to apprentice, nothing burned and level 14 madness of about 100 different vocab words using 感 and being something about “feeling”! ⊙︿⊙

7 Likes

Brace yourself! It’s about 500 vocabs using 策、案、企 kanjis expressing different flavors of “plan” approaching in 20s lvls!

6 Likes

i’m joining the list! :kissing_heart: whether you want me to or not

10 Likes

I’m just around that level too, but most of the kanji’s involving 感 are finally starting to sink in, and I’m getting a good chunk of them right most of the time. Just keep going and you’ll soon get there as well! :blush:

6 Likes

It will be okay @Abunaichan san :slight_smile:

tenor 133

tenor 132

It is normal to forget those things. I am not saying it won’t be painful, you have to let the SRS do its job. You will mess up quite a few items, it is okay to mess up. The SRS will repeat it so many times it makes you go “OH MY GOD, PLEASE STOP”. By that point that leech will be hammered into your body.

tenor 134

Wanikani says it takes approximately 6 months to get your first burn. It took five and half months for me to get my first burn. Based on your forum stats, you have been here for approximately 4 months. I assure you that by the end of January you will have Burned Turtles. While I understand the lure and motivation of milestones, sometimes you might need to take your mind of them to maintain your sanity. This is one of those moments.
tenor 131

I feel your pain. It has been more than 10 levels since those abstract feelings and I still get them wrong. I still get confused between kan and sou. The kanji truly does not care about your feelings or mine :stuck_out_tongue: It is okay to get frustrated, I am still mad at all those feelings kanji. You will learn them the hard way. Keep moving forward!!

Good luck, my friend :smiley:

9 Likes

Welcome @quimdahostono san :raised_hands:

tenor 136

6 Likes

Thank you, just what I needed(^v^)

2 Likes

Hello again, fellow stats lovers! Is it Christmas already?
Yes! Because here are this month’s merry :christmas_tree: STATS :christmas_tree::

Over the month of November, 77 new climbers joined us! That’s a new record! We’re now at a total of 373 climbers! We’re getting to the size of an entire school there :partying_face:
Makes you wonder how many will join the climb in December when the infamous lifetime sale takes place…

Also, our first member has reached the second observation deck!
Congrats @Fortissimou2 !

wk_skytree

18 Likes

Great job! We are climbing! :fist:

Never thought I would be looking forward to celebrate Christmas in Hell though :smiley: :evergreen_tree: Oh, 皮肉

12 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
I want to give myself a goal/build in a bit more accountability for myself so joining in the Skytree journey! Going to set my goal to 60 for now but may end up revising down to 45 as I’m aware that keeping a consistent 8 to 9 days per level is a lot easier now than it will be later on! Still, I’ve managed to keep going with reviews and lessons this week despite it being a hell week with work and my cat being in and out of the vet so hoping that my diligence and enthusiasm lasts!

10 Likes

You can do it! I hope your cats are better :o

7 Likes