Japanese University

I also just wanted to say to keep an open mind and be flexible when plotting out this journey of yours. I worked abroad in Tokyo for five and half years before returning to the States. I had a lot of great experiences and hope that you will find your way there to have your own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waseda University in Tokyo has its own Center for Japanese Language, which has a wide variety of Japanese Language learning programs at various levels.

You’d be able to take these courses concurrently with any degree program at Waseda (or not; I believe these programs are available even for non-Waseda college students). In addition to their programs taught in Japanese, there’s a huge variety of English-based majors, programs, and courses. As of 2020:

Chances are you would be able to take a program in Japanese, but unless you actually are fluent it would be quite difficult to do. Possibly, you could even combine classes in Japanese with classes in English, but I really don’t know all that much about that. Here’s their website if you’re interested:

4 Likes

As much as I was hoping to avoid tokyo, this is exactly what I was looking for. Still gonna make some calls and take some time browsing the other options that were presented, but this seems like it can’t be any more of what I wanted.

Petition for youngadam to change his name to youngphil

1 Like

Happy to be able to help! I can understand why Tokyo would be somewhat unfavorable, but I don’t know of any other Japanese colleges that offer programs like this.

Whatever college you decide on, I wish you the best of luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Petition for youngadam to change his name to youngphil

lol. that jontron video is the best, haha

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.