I think I made a mistake, should I reset?

So um…This is going to be awkward for a first post but here we goo… Short story: I was doing pretty well until I thought doing reviews under the influence of alcohol right after unlocking a bunch of stuff would be a good idea(in my mind if I’m going to remember kanji I should also be able to do it while inebriated), it was not. I made many many repeat mistakes and failed and now I have several items in my critical queue with requirements of like 10~20+ streaks to get them to guru. Honestly I think it wouldn’t have been that bad if I didn’t do that so I was wondering if resetting here would be a good idea or if I should stick with it since I do feel fairly comfortable with all of them now

Nothing can ever need a streak of more than 4 to reach guru. You can’t go back in progress past when you first unlocked them.

Take some time to look over the item pages and give it another go.

2 Likes

Ahh ok, looks like I got things confused. I thought I needed 100% progression of a particular kanji to level it up. ありがとございます

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.