How to deal with all the new lessons

Oi

Eu nem sou português. Sou brasileiro.

Só queria dizer oi mesmo _o/

1 Like

Oi, também é bom encontrar brasileiros ou qualquer pessoa de países de expressão portuguesa

2 Likes

if you ignore them they’ll go away.

2 Likes

I’m taking my time. I’m not doing new lessons until I feel comfortable with the vocabulary from level 1. I feel pretty confident already but I still want to clear the mistakes before I move on. There’s no rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, can we just exit at any part during lessons? Or is there a way to set 10 items for example and then have WK exit the lessons automatically?

I see we have a lesson batch before a quiz under settings but this is not the same. There is a tab during review that has a clock and when I click on it, “wrap up” appears. Is this how it is done? I see 10 items countdown after that. But what if I hit the home button or if I just exit abruptly? Would I miss up the SRS or my stats? I don’t want to break anything :slight_smile:

Edit: mmm I think I just answered my own question Lol. I do remember that every time I review 5 items, it asks me if I want to continue or exit. But I would still like to know what happens if I exit before finishing a quiz in case I need to do something else.

By default WK will count a lesson or review as completed once you’ve answered both the meaning and the reading. If you don’t fully complete a session it’ll keep any items you’ve not fully answered (so only one reading or only one meaning answered) in your browser’s cache for two hours, so they’ll count as partially completed if you continue reviewing within that time. If the two hours expires WK will simply treat it as if you’ve never done the review at all, so you won’t really break anything, you might just have to answer them one more time.

So in short, nothing really bad can happen. If you resume within two hours it’ll treat the items as if you’ve never left, otherwise it’ll handle them like you’ve never done the review before.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.