How far back do your leeches go?

7 Likes

I just burned it !!
But I feel almost bad about it, because by talking about it just yesterday I kinda cheated the SRS, I’m fairly sure I will forget it again in a few month :sweat_smile:

Edit : next one in the list of tenacious leech is η”Ÿεœ° (level 8), and it’s another double exceptional reading

8 Likes

I just got this burn (I think) review wrong like last week haha. I remembered it was weird/some combo of き and じ but got the order wrong… then I realized the 地 reading is fairly normal, so hopefully I’ll get it right from here.

3 Likes

Just try to put it into every conversation you have in Japanese from now on. As far as 口癖 go, it is not the worst!

1 Like

But how does that help? γ‚ˆγ†γ‹ and γ‚ˆγ£γ‹ are the exact same length! Both when written and said out loud.

The γ‚ˆγ†γ†γ†γ†γ† is longer for eight days.

4 Likes

Kanji: level 18 贈
Vocabulary: level 11 伝記 (i have one at level 8 too but it was added recently enough that it makes sense to not have been burned yet)
:partying_face:

2 Likes

εΉ³,半,η±³,εΉ²,午,牛 <----my nemesis(es)

1 Like

lvl 1… δΈŠγ’γ‚‹, always type (and think) to rise instead of to raise… except occasionally I think to raise, and then realize I must have it backwards and type the wrong answer.

2 Likes

Yeah, this. It’s about the length of the γ‚ˆ sound.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.