Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica WKers, anyone?

So, last night, I was doing work late at night on my hotel room balcony, which happened to be across from the business center, whose window I could see through.

I happened to glance at the business center windows at the iMac in the corner, and I happened to see a purple bar strung across the top of the webpage. I recognized immediately what it was. I couldn’t believe it. I stared through the window for almost two minutes straight to see if the screen would turn pink or light blue. It didn’t, but I soon squinted hard enough that I could see white characters in the center of the screen. I had no doubt any more. I went straight down to the business center to see if I could see the guy.

When I got down, I ended up sitting down at one of the roundtables behind him like a creep (unintentionally) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I figured I’d have WK open while I did my work so I could ask him about whatever word I was on and surprise him. Long story short, I got so involved that I missed him when he got up and I lost the opportunity :S oh well.

If you’re still there, I wish you the best of luck with your studies. It would be cool if we could cross paths.

頑張ってください!

9 Likes

They really shouldn’t have windows at the iMac corner

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.