GET request for review completion

Hello, I have been loooking over the api documentation (WaniKani API Reference) and I am looking for something that will indicate that all reviews in my queue have been completed.

If anyone could give me a GET request and a atruibute or any other sugestion on how to get this infomation I’d apreciate it.

I am looking to create some light pannels on my wall light up once I make the reveiws counter go to 0 each day I complete all of them one panel lights up and once I miss as day all previous panels are unlit and I have to start again hopefully the idea of keeping a streak will be a nice insentive to keep going.

1 Like

The summary endpoint has a “reviews” field which indicates how many reviews are available to be done

1 Like

you are literally the best human, I thank you so much <3

1 Like

Hello, I need help understanding this.
I did a call to the summary endpoint and checked reviews, but the data doesn’t look like it matches actual data on my dashboard?

Right now it’s 2021-02-28 23:00, in the API it returns an empty array for subject_ids, but on my dashboard (on my forecast I had an incoming review at 11pm)

1 Like

Z means it’s in the Zulu time zone, which is the same as UTC. Right now it is 17:00 UTC, so not quite 23:00 yet

1 Like

I see! Is it possible to specify the time zone?

1 Like

You can specify an offset with +hh:mm or -hh:mm, I believe. It’s probably easier to just use built in functions to get UTC, though

1 Like