General Improvement Thread

Hello, I’m creating this Thread to address some ideas the community has and bring it to a wider audience. Any ideas you have for WaniKani please do share. Small fixes can also be addressed.

I’ll get us started:

An “Unburn All” Option: Lets face it unburning one by one is a pain, having the option to unburn all at once would be helpful. Also the choice to unburn all the vocab while leaving the radicals and kanji burned. This would create serious havoc on your lessons box so maybe select all the burned vocab and check boxes for the ones you want to/ don’t want to redo.

1 Like
1 Like

I was about to suggest the same thing.

: D

Thank you, this will help. :smiley:

But seriously, this should be a feature…

I assumed this happened with level resets but I don’t actually know.

I believe when you reset your level they actually delete your data. It’s as if you never got to that level, which is why all your synonyms and notes are gone too. I don’t believe that happens with unburning.

(I’ve never done either of these things, but that’s my understanding of how it works.)

1 Like

レベル指定にレセットするのは助けってなのね?

I’ve unburned a few things and I believe my synonyms are still there.

Heh, this thread was from back when horusscope wouldn’t stop posting gibberish Japanese all over the place

1 Like

Would like a way to show exactly what time the next review is available, instead of it saying 3 hours or 2 hours or ~1hour. It only shows exact minutes an hour before, would like to be able to plan ahead.

It’s always at xx:00.

oh… I see

There’s a tool made by a WK user that allows you to know exactly your reviews’ schedule.

How to install the script: Visual Guide on How To Install A Userscript

The script: [Userscript] Dashboard Progress Plus

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.