Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Or maybe they want to burn the Crabigator? The Crabigator kinda has a shell…

5 Likes

Nooooooo!!!

but it’s also an “it”…

1 Like

My current headcanon is that there’s a big crabigator out there wearing a trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses with 240 durtles inside controlling it.

4 Likes

Just a quick note… make sure you’re entering your passwords into the B5 gate, not B4. I was using the wrong link when I tried a handful of things last night. Granted, I was super sleepy, so maybe you all won’t make the same mistake. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I think it’s 60 humans, but those 60 humans are each just 4 durtles in trenchcoats themselves

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Crabigator is a “Ke”

We thought about the review pile mention and burning the turtle shell kanji right? Does this have anything to do with burning the turtle kanji during reviews?

Or was that already said and rejected?

Wait, maybe Koichi is Bipple? (こういち, こう (tall) いち (one)) He got completely destroyed by a durtle.

Hey, you there.
Yeah you, the tall one.

Or we are Bipple?

2 Likes

cracks whip

Your Overlord has come to provide emotional trauma support. Why aren’t we in Durtle Heaven yet?

8 Likes

At least it’s not all caps, I’m already traumatized by that

4 Likes

SHIT, DID I FORGET TO TURN ON CAPSLOCK?

4 Likes

His angry eyes are enough to keep me up at night…

it’s a plauge!!!

5 Likes

THE ACT OF DESCENSION IS SO FUN IN ITSELF THAT WE DO NOT FEEL ANY PARTICULAR COMPULSION TO ACTUALLY REACH OUR DESTINATION

We actually just haven’t found the password yet

2 Likes

OK, so to get this thread back on track, before @Belthazar scolds us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• TOMAKEDURTLESWEMUSTBURNIT = THE WHOLE DAMN THING / turtle. This makes it sounds like multiple durtles come from one turtle.
  • “huh that’s odd who moved the Koichi body” We either have a zombie or durtle Koichi running around somewhere.
  • “it’s a plauge!!!” Is that what being stricken with eGoooott means? Perpetual SHOUTING?
2 Likes

Oh god I’m in

17 Likes

In b5? What was the password?

Whaaaat???

1 Like

Guys it’s

A TURTLE

Summary

23 Likes

WELL NOW I’M TRAUMATIZED

6 Likes