Common Word Combinations for Levels 11-15

We’ve been gradually adding Common Word Combinations to all WaniKani vocabulary, and so far we’d made it up to Level 10. Recently, we’ve been working on adding them to Levels 11 to 15, and we finally published that next batch today. :tada:

That’s another 4,397 collocations to help you get a handle on the use and nuance of all these words. Here’s an example of the Common Word Combinations look like:

Happy studying everyone!

61 Likes

More context! Woohoo!

ありがとう!

7 Likes

This is awesome

5 Likes

I love these! Thank you so much Jenny and team

8 Likes

XqhVAA7

Great work! :+1:

6 Likes

Yes!!! I love this!!!

3 Likes

Anyone else have Common Word Combinations for Mars missing or is that just me?

@TofuguJenny

4 Likes

Thanks so much for pointing this out! It’s not just you, 火星 seems to have slipped through the cracks somehow. I’ll work on getting them added and will let you know when they’re up! :blush:

5 Likes

Updated! Let me know if you don’t see them.

5 Likes

Yup I can see it on my end now. Thank you :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Time to start debating myself on whether I should reset to 10, add all collocations in a separate Anki deck for myself or just give them a thorough read through I guess :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, thanks for adding a whopping 4,937, that’s absolutely massive ^^

4 Likes

When are we getting common word combinations for levels 16-20?

4 Likes

Yeah, would be really nice to get new ones! But still no news :frowning:

2 Likes

@RainbowBrite13 @domi650 Oops, sorry I didn’t see these messages before.

Don’t worry, they’re actively being worked on :slightly_smiling_face: There are more collocations for this round so it’s taking longer, apologies for the wait! Feel free to @ me for an update if it’s been a while.

7 Likes

@TofuguJenny Are the word combinations for levels 16-20 coming out this year?

1 Like

No

1 Like

@TofuguSayaka Any updates on the word combinations for levels 16-20?

Well, it has been a while, any progress on this?

1 Like

Very sorry for the delay @RainbowBrite13 and @domi650, and thanks very much for your patience! :bowing_woman:t2: We’ve unfortunately hit some snags that have held up publishing, so what we’ve decided to do in the meantime is to release common word combinations for individual levels one at a time, rather than in batches of five levels, which will overall enable them to reach everyone more quickly. Level 16 will be published shortly!

2 Likes

Okay good to know. Thank you for the update. Hope to see the word combinations per level be more more frequently. :heart:

2 Likes